Existing Bookings up to 8th March 2021
In accordance with Government guidelines, travel and overnight stays will not be permitted during a National Lockdown (with the exception of any exemptions outlined at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/national-lockdown-stay-at-home#travel). If you have a booking with us during this period, and don’t qualify for any of the exemptions noted, your stay will unfortunately need to be cancelled or rearranged.
We are aiming to be as flexible as possible with rearranging our guests’ travel plans, and so are pleased to offer the following options:
- Re-booking for another date – up to and including [March 2022]. We are not making any administration charge for this.
- Exchanging the booking for a voucher credit, available to be used up to and including March 2022, valid for the same property as the original booking. Again, there is no administration charge for this.
- Cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
We are working through all of our bookings as quickly as we are able, in order of holiday start date. If you haven’t heard from us yet, but know which option you would like to take up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice, including your preferred new dates, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Holiday bookings from 8th March 2021 onwards
Like everyone, we can’t wait for normal life to resume, and to be free to holiday with friends and family again. However, we need to be mindful that the national situation has been ever-evolving over the last year, often with very short notice. Following careful consideration of the CMA guidance, please note the following:-
- If you are planning a much-needed family or group trip to stay in one of our larger properties from March onwards, only our usual cancellation policy will apply; we will not be able to offer full refunds, should the ‘rule of six’ come back into force following the current lockdown, since the property will still be available to you under the terms of the original contract. We will endeavour to offer a change of date or credit note for the same property, time-limited to one year, and subject to availability. Please give us as much notice as possible if this affects you . The more notice we have, the more notice we have, the more likely we are able to accommodate
- We will not be able to offer a full refund should guests not be able to travel because of illness or self-isolation; again we will endeavour to provide alternative dates or a credit note to be used for the same property during the period of one year, but this is also subject to availability.
At Cabins and Castles we offer a very personal service, and want our guests to have the very best experience possible when visiting our beautiful properties; so if you have a question or concerns about an upcoming trip, property or stay – please get in touch as we will do our very best to help.